SDG&E EV Day
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are you interested in EVs, but not sure how or where to start? Join SDG&E and their community partners for a fun day at Snapdragon Stadium to learn from local EV enthusiasts.
Test drive a wide assortment of EV types in a pressure-free environment.
Clean Vehicle Highlights:
- Drive an assortment of new EVs, including vehicles with hand control adaptations
- Talk with local dealers in a pressure-free environment
- Chat with local EV owners about their experiences
- Learn about at-home and public charging
- Get information on EV rebates and incentives
Members of the Electric Vehicle Association are encouraged to display their vehicles and help share the love of EVs. We want to show at least the following vehicles …
- Tesla MS, M3, MX, MY
- Chevy Bolt EV, Bolt EUV
- Polstar 2
- Ford Mach E, Lightning
- Rivian R1T, R1S
- Hyundai Ionic 5, Ionic 6, Kona
- VW ID4
- Kia EV6
Please email Keith@evaosd.org if you and your vehicle can be available for the day.